FRENCH GCSE & IGCSE
Length of course: 1, 2 or 3
Boards: All Boards
Each course will be concentrate on the core areas of vocabulary and grammar designed around the main skills of the curriculum:
- Reading and writing
These skills are revised under these topics:
- Home and abroad.
- Education and employment.
- House, home and daily routines.
- The modern world environment.
- Social activities, fitness and health.
- Ability to listen to and understand the
spoken French language in a range of contexts and a variety of styles.
- Read and respond to different types of
- Communicate in writing.
- Understand and apply a range of vocabulary
- Develop effective language learning and
- Communicate in speech for different
There will be extensive practice with past exam papers.
The format and style of the different exam papers will be reviewed.