GCSE & IGCSE Courses
- Focus on core topics covered by the National Curriculum for GCSE and IGCSE.
- Each course is designed to cater for the particular needs of the group. The format and style of the different Board exam papers in the group will be revised.
- Students should specify in their application forms which examination board they are registered for each subject and if entered at Foundation or Higher Tier so they can be grouped together.
- Each subject is revised over 6 hours daily.
- Students can choose to revise a subject over 1-3 days.
- Small class size – maximum of 8 students
- Pupil-centred with individual problem areas are tackled.
- Extensive practice with past examination papers. Students will practice with papers from their own exam board.
- Practice of examination technique.
- Advice on revision and study skills.
- Attention to spelling, punctuation and grammar for which extra marks will be awarded in English Language, Geography, History and Religious studies from January 2013.
- Easter revision
- Christmas revision
- February Half Term Break
- May Day Weekend revision
- May/June Half Term Break
- October Half Term Break
- One Day Courses
9.30am – 11.00am
11.15am – 12.45am
1.30pm – 3.00pm
3.15pm – 4.45pm
Mathematics (Foundation & Higher Tiers)
How to Book a HillCrest Revision Course
Places on each course are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis. Early application is advised.
To register, fill out the online application form.
For more information call 0790 1791 527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org