Hillcrest Tutors underpin the quality of our courses. They are key to the success of our students and share some common qualities. They are:
Highly experienced specialists in their
- Have a minimum of a teaching certificate or degree in their subject.
- Most currently teach in UK schools and colleges or are very experienced private tutors.
- Conversant with the requirements of the different examination boards including the three main ones – Edexcel, AQA and OCR.
- Many are examiners and verifiers to the different examination boards.
- Motivated, friendly and enthusiastic with the ability to inspire students to achieve their full potential.
- Selected after careful and rigorous interview, satisfactory references and CRB clearance.
- Regularly rated through the feedback forms completed by students at the end of each course.
Application to be a Hillcrest Tutor
We are currently looking for tutors to cover centres in Kent, Surrey, Sussex, London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
To apply to be a Hillcrest Revision Tutor:
- Please fill out the form below
- Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Fax a copy of your current CRB form to 01227 200 135 or post to :
The Programme Director
HillCrest Revision Courses,
42 Primrose Drive