October Half Term Revision Courses
The Autumn Half Term Break in October is an important revision period for exams and resits. Quality revision at this time is immensely rewarding. It is an opportune time to revise modules and start early to prepare for exams in the new year and the following summer. Start early and develop a consistent revision pattern over the academic year starting with the October revision class.
Our October Half Term revision courses provide a focused environment, away from the distractions of home life where students from different schools but with common goals to achieve satisfactory grades, work together in small groups, interact and share ideas under the guidance of highly experienced tutors. These courses are intensive during which students should expect to be worked hard but in a fun and informal environment.
- Students can revise a subject over 1, 2 or 3 days lasting 6 hours daily.
- GCSE, IGCSE, AS, A2 and IB subjects are covered.
- The maximum number of students in each class is 8.
- All the major examination boards including Edexcel, AQA and OCR are covered.
- The courses are run by highly experienced and enthusiastic tutors most of whom currently teach in schools and colleges and are specialists in their respective subjects.
- The emphasis is on revision of core topics, extensive practice and testing with past examination papers and teaching of examination technique.
- The courses are pupil-centred with attention given to individual problem areas. Students should highlight these during their application so the tutors are prepared in advance.
- At the end of the course each student is advised on areas where extra effort is required including revision technique.
9.30am – 11.00am
11.15am – 12.45am
1.30pm – 3.00pm
3.15pm – 4.45pm
October 23- 27 2017
How to Book a HillCrest Revision Course
Places are limited and offered on a first come,
first served basis. Early application is advised. To register, fill out the online application form.
For more information call 0790 1791 527 or email email@example.com