GCSE, IGCSE, A Levels, IB, 11-plus & Common Entrance Exam Revision Courses LONDON | BRIGHTON | CANTERBURY
HillCrest Revision Courses run holiday intensive examination revision courses for GCSE, IGCSE, A-Level, IB, Common Entrance and 11-plus students.
Our courses are based at schools in London, Canterbury and Brighton.
We run revision workshops and training, support and consultancy services in Malaysia.
We have Saturday 11-plus/Common Entrance/GCSE/IGCSE/AS/A2/IB tuition at London & Canterbury.
We offer the following services:
- IGCSE, GCSE, A-Levels & IB Revision: Intensive revision courses with emphasis on examination and revision technique.
- Common Entrance: We prepare students for entrance and scholarship exams to schools including Eton, Harrow, Westminster, City of London, St Paul's, Winchester and Tonbridge
- 11-Plus: In addition to holiday courses, we run Saturday and Summer revision to prepare students for the 11-plus examination
- International Tutors:We provide private tutors to families around the world and help international students gain entry to top British schools and universities.
- Oxbridge & University Applications including preparation of personal statements and interviews.
- School Tuition, Training & Consultancy Services. We work with schools and parents providing extra tuition for students especially those with C/D predicted grades in Maths, English and Sciences. We also advise parents on educational options and choices in the UK and abroad. We offer training packages for teachers.
- Home Tutoring - 1 to 1 homeschooling and revision.
- Online tutoring including Skype to all parts of the world.
- Paper Marking Service: Students complete past papers or other assessments we send them under exam conditions and return to us for marking and comments.
- Subject Texting Service: A Text Message subscription service. We send regular subject texts to help with recall and memory.
- Growth Mindset Training
- Financial Education for children
We consistently achieve over 95% Excellent/Very Good rating from our students most of whom return for further courses. Read some testimonials.
It is now more important than ever that students achieve good GCSE/IGCSE and A-Level grades.There is fierce competition for university places with admission requirements getting more demanding each year. Grade boundaries are being tightened to make the exams tougher and the introduction of the new linear GCSE will bring further challenges. The importance of securing the highest possible grades cannot be emphasised too much. An investment in a revision course will be most rewarding.
- We offer intensive and structured revision courses run by highly experienced and enthusiastic tutors most in mainstream education from the local schools and colleges many of whom are external examiners.
- Our flexible 1-2-3 Plan allows students to revise a subject over 1, 2 or 3 days.
- Students work together in small focused informal classes away from the tempting distractions of home life.
- The small groups allow the courses to be pupil-centred so that the specific needs and areas of concern of each student are addressed. They are able to practice with past papers from their own exam board.
- The interactive nature of the courses is stimulating for the students as they work together in small groups and share ideas, unified by the desire to excel.
- Our tutors are conversant with all the examination boards and will focus on the core topic areas of the National Curriculum which are covered by all the syllabuses.
Aims of the Courses
- Consolidate knowledge and fill any gaps.
- Improve and refine examination technique.
- Improve on revision and study skills.
- Tackle individual problem areas.
- Boost confidence and help students achieve or improve their predicted grades.
How to Book a HillCrest Revision Course
Places are limited and offered on a first come,
first served basis. Early application is advised. To register, fill out the online application form.
For more information call on 0790 179 15270790 179 1527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org