- A minimum deposit of £100 is payable on registration to secure a place on a course. The full fees must be
paid at least 2 weeks before the course.
- HillCrest Revision Courses reserve the right to amend or cancel any course or components of a course at its
discretion at short notice should circumstance dictate. When a course is cancelled, students may take an alternative subject or obtain a full refund of fees.
- A minimum of 4 students are required for each subject course to be viable. If we have less than 4 students a
Course Assistant will contact each student to discuss an alternative course or a full refund.
- HillCrest Revision Courses reserve the right to request the withdrawal of any student whose conduct is
unsatisfactory at the discretion of the Tutor or Programme Director whose decision will be final. Students must at all times show respect to both members of staff and fellow students.
- During the course, students are jointly or
individually liable for any damage to property in the school/college premises caused by malice or neglect. Parents or guardians will accept full liability for such damage.
- HillCrest Revision Courses shall not be liable for any theft, loss or damage to personal property or injury
to persons attending the course unless this is caused directly as a result of negligence on the part of a member of staff of the company.
- Refunds for illness will be made only on receipt of a valid doctor’s certificate. We shall retain £50 to
cover our administrative costs.
- Other than for illness as above, no refunds will be made later than 2 weeks before the start of each