AS, A2 & IB Courses
- The courses are both topic-specific in
subjects where the core topics are common to the specifications of all the examination boards and board-specific where the focus is on a particular board specification.
- Students should specify in their application
forms which board examination they are registered for each subject they wish to revise.
- IB subjects are offered at both Standard (SL) and Higher (HL) levels.
- Each subject is revised over 6 hours daily.
- Students can choose to revise a subject over 1-3 days.
- Small class size – maximum of 8 students though the average is usually 3-4 students.
- Pupil-centred which allows individual problem areas to be addressed.
- Intensive revision with classes, tutorials and
- Extensive practice with past examination
papers. Students will practice with papers from their own exam board.
- Practice of examination technique.
- Advice on revision and study skills.
- Easter revision
- Christmas revision
- February Half Term Break
- May Day Weekend revision
- May/June Half Term Break
- October Half Term Break
- One Day Courses
9.30am – 11.00am
11.15am – 12.45am
1.30pm – 3.00pm
3.15pm – 4.45pm
Subjects (IB subjects offered at both SL & HL)
Government & Politics
How to Book a HillCrest Revision Course
Places are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis. Early application is advised. To register, fill out the online application form.
For more information call 0790 1791 527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org