May/June Half Term Revision Courses
The Summer Half Term Break in May/June is an important revision period for students. Quality revision at this time is immensely rewarding providing an invaluable boost just before the exams.
Our May/June Half Term revision courses provide a focused environment, away from the distractions of home life where students from different schools but with common goals to achieve satisfactory grades, work together in small groups, interact and share ideas under the guidance of highly experienced tutors. These courses are intensive during which students should expect to be worked hard but in a fun and informal environment.
We offer a week of intensive revision.
- Students can revise a subject over 1, 2 or 3 days lasting 6 hours each day.
- GCSE, IGCSE, AS, A2 and IB subjects are covered.
- The maximum number of students in each class is 8.
- All the major examination boards including Edexcel, AQA and OCR are covered.
- The courses are run by highly experienced and enthusiastic tutors who currently teach in schools and colleges and are specialists in their respective subjects.
- The emphasis is on revision of core topics, extensive practice and testing with past examination papers and teaching of examination technique.
- The courses are pupil-centred with attention given to individual problem areas. Students should highlight these during their application so the tutors are prepared in advance.
- At the end of the course each student is provided with an individual report and topics where extra effort is required are highlighted. Advice on revision technique is given.
Simon Langton Grammar School for Boys Canterbury
Brighton & Hove High School, Brighton
Lady Margaret School, Parsons Green, London SW6 4UN
Monday May 29 - Friday June 2 2017
9.30am – 11.00am
11.15am – 12.45am
1.30pm – 3.00pm
3.15pm – 4.45pm
How to Book a HillCrest Revision Course
Places are limited and offered on a first come,
first served basis. Early application is advised. To register, fill out the online application form.
For more information call 0790 1791 527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org