Easter Revision Courses
The Easter holidays are the most important revision period for students before the summer examinations in May and June. Graft and effort put in at this time will be richly rewarded in the subsequent results. Individual and isolated revision at home is helpful. However many students cannot concentrate for long periods and find it difficult to put in the quality revision time necessary to fully utilize this very valuable period. They are distracted by the television, Facebook, Twitter, mobile phones, music, game consoles and their siblings. Many lack the discipline to sacrifice these pleasures for a sustained period of revision.
Our Easter revision courses provide a focused environment, away from the
distractions of home life where students from different schools but with
common goals to achieve satisfactory grades, work together in small groups, interact and share ideas under the guidance of highly experienced tutors. These courses are intensive during which students should expect to be worked hard but in a fun and informal environment.
- We offer 1,2 or 3 consecutive days of intensive revision courses for each subject over 6 hours daily.
- The maximum number of students in each
class is 8 though the usual number is 3-4 students.
- All the major examination boards including
Edexcel, AQA and OCR are covered.
- The courses are run by highly experienced
and enthusiastic tutors most of whom currently teach in schools and colleges and are specialists in their respective subjects. Many are examiners and board exam verifiers.
- The emphasis is on revision of core topics, extensive practice and testing with past examination papers and teaching of examination technique. The aim is to enhance the self confidence of students before the summer exams.
- The courses are pupil-centred with attention given to individual problem areas. Students should highlight these during their application so the tutors are prepared in advance.
Canterbury - Simon Langton Grammar School for Boys
Brighton - Brighton & Hove High School
London - Lady Margaret School, Parsons Green SW6 4UN
April 8 - 12 2019
April 15 - 19 2019
9.30am – 11.00am
11.15am – 12.45am
1.30pm – 3.00pm
3.15pm – 4.45pm
How to Book a HillCrest Revision Course
Places are limited and offered on a first come,
first served basis. Early application is advised. To register, fill out the online application form.
For more information call 0790 1791 527 or email email@example.com