Christmas Revision Courses
The Christmas break is an important revision period for students preparing for mock exams in January. Quality revision at this time also gives good grounding for the summer exams. Individual and isolated revision at home is helpful. However many students cannot concentrate for long periods and are easily distracted.
Our Christmas revision courses provide a focused environment, away from the distractions of home life where students from different schools but with common goals to achieve satisfactory grades, work together in small groups, interact and share ideas under the guidance of highly experienced tutors. These courses are intensive during which students should expect to be worked hard but in a fun and informal environment.
- Students can revise a subject over 1, 2 or 3 days lasting 6 hours daily.
- Each day comprises two 1.5 hour units each in the morning and afternoon with breaks in between.
- The maximum number of students in each class is 8 though the average is usually 2 or 3.
- All the major examination boards including Edexcel, AQA and OCR are covered.
- The courses are run by highly experienced and enthusiastic tutors most of whom currently teach in schools and colleges and are specialists in their respective subjects.
- The emphasis is on revision of core topics, extensive practice and testing with past examination papers and teaching of examination technique.
- The courses are pupil-centred with attention given to individual problem areas. Students should highlight these during their application so the tutors are prepared in advance.
- At the end of the course each student is provided with an individual report and topics where extra effort is required are highlighted. Advice on revision technique is given.
December 27 - 29 2018
9.30am – 11.00am
11.15am – 12.45am
1.30pm – 3.00pm
3.15pm – 4.45pm
How to Book a HillCrest Revision Course
Places are limited and offered on a first come,
first served basis. Early application is advised. To register, fill out the online application form.
For more information call 0790 1791 527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org